A new set of MCQ Questions with Answer in the Computer Networking category. As usual there are 10 Objective Questions with Answer related to Computer Networking. Four options for each questions and only one options is the correct answer. Correct answers of these MCQ / Objective Questions are given below of this question set.
Multiple Choice Questions of Computer Networking
6-1. What is the IP Address range of APIPA?
A. 169.254.0.1 to 169.254.0.254
B. 169.254.0.1 to 169.254.0.255
C. 169.254.0.1 to 169.254.255.254
D. 169.254.0.1 to 169.254.255.255
6-2. Which of the following is correct in VLSM?
A. Can have subnets of different sizes
B. Subnets must be in same size
C. No required of subnet
D. All of above
6-3. What does the port number in a TCP connection specify?
A. It specifies the communication process on the two end systems
B. It specifies the quality of the data & connection
C. It specify the size of data
D. All of the above
6-4. The class-based addressing is also known as
A. Modern Model
B. Classful Model
C. Classless Model
D. Heterogeneous Model
6-5. Which of the following is correct in CIDR?
A. Class A includes Class B network
B. There are only two networks
C. There are high & low class network
D. There is no concept of class A, B, C networks
6-6. What is the size of Source and Destination IP address in IP header?
A. 4 bits
B. 8 bits
C. 16 bits
D. 32 bits
6-7. Which of the following is reliable communication?
D. All of them
6-8. What is the typical range of Ephemeral ports?
A. 1 to 80
B. 1 to 1024
C. 80 to 8080
D. 1024 to 65535
6-9. What is the purpose of the PSH flag in the TCP header?
A. Typically used to indicate end of message
B. Typically used to indicate beginning of message
C. Typically used to push the message
D. Typically used to indicate stop the message
6-10. What is the natural mask for a class C Network?
Click Here for Answers
Incoming search terms:
- computer network question
- network questions and answers mcq
- computer networking question
- which of the following is correct reading class c address of ip address mcq
- mcq about network fundamentals
- Class based addressing is also called
- IP addressing and VLSM addressing sheme MCQ
- computer networking mcq question on tcp/ip & subnet mask
- identify one that is not a class of ip address mcqz
- which of the following allow for routing that is based on classes of address rather than individual address? mcqs