5-1. When sharing data in Office, the ________ document is the document in which the data was first entered.
5-2. Which command is used to establish a link between a source document and a destination document?
A. Tools, Link, Documents
B. Tools, Link
C. Edit, Link
D. Edit, Paste Special
5-3. Which option enables automatic updates in destination documents?
5-4. Which is an Office feature that makes it easy to edit embedded objects?
B. visual editing
C. tools, update, links
D. edit, links
5-5. Which is true when you insert an excel worksheet into a word document?
A. word is the destination document
B. excel is the destination document
C. the worksheet is the destination document
D. the document is the source document
5-6. What would you do when you want to update the data in an embedded worksheet range?
A. double click the worksheet range object
B. right click worksheet range object & choose format object
C. edit the data in the destination document
D. edit the data in the source document.
5-7. Which can be used for quick access to commonly used commands and tools?
A. Status bar
B. Tool bar
C. Menu bar
D. Title bar
5-8. With which view can you see how text and graphics will appear on the printed page?
B. Print Layout
D. Web Layout
5-9. Which simplifies the process of formatting text if the same formatting is required in more than one location?
A. Auto Text
B. Format Painter
C. Font dialog box
D. None of the above
5-10. Which of the following is best for quick copy operation?
A. Copy and Paste
B. Windows Clipboard
C. Drag and Drop
D. Auto Text
Click Here for Answers
Incoming search terms:
- ms office mcqs
- which can be used for quick access to commonly used commands and tools
- which command is used to establish a link between a source document and a destination document
- set 5
- which can be used for quick access to commonly used commands and tools?
- which can be used for quick access to commonly used command and tools
- with which view can you see how text and graphics will appear on the printed page
- office tools mcq
- which is an office feature that makes it easy to edit embedded objects
- which of the following optikn is used to establish link bet two documents