2-1. Slides can have
A. title, text, graphs
B. drawn objects, shapes
C. clipart, drawn art, visual
D. any of the above
2-2. A Chart can be put as a part of the presentation using
A. Insert -> Pictures –> Chart
B. Insert –> Chart
C. Edit –> Chart
D. View -> Chart
2-3. We can replace a font on all slides with another font using the option :
A. Edit –> Fonts
B. Tools –> Fonts
C. Tools -> Replace Fonts
D. Format -> Replace Fonts
2-4. Which key on the keyboard can be used to view Slide show?
2-5. Which option in PowerPoint allows you to create a package of your presentation for showing to another computer?
A. Save As
B. Save and Go
C. Pack and Go
D. Web and Go
2-6. Which view in Power Point can be used to enter Speaker Comments?
B. Slide Show
C. Slide Sorter
D. Notes Page view
2-7. Which option can be used to set custom timings for slides in a presentation?
A. Slider Timings
B. Slider Timer
D. Slide Show Setup
2-8. Which option can be used to create a new slide show with the current slides but presented in a different order?
B. Custom Slide show
C. Slide Show Setup
D. Slide Show View
2-9. Which of the following is an example for Automatic Text formatting?
A. Underlining Hyperlink
B. Adjusting extra space
C. Replacing two – s with a hyphen
D. All of the above
2-10. Power Point can display data from which of the following add-in software of MS Office?
A. Equation Editor
B. Organization Chart
C. Photo Album
D. All of these
Click Here for Answers
Incoming search terms:
- ms office objective questions and answers
- ms powerpoint 2007 objective questions and answers
- which option can be used to set custom timings for slides in a presentation
- ms office 2007 multiple choice question and answer
- ms office 2007 objective questions and answers
- ms word 2007 objective questions and answers
- ms word 2007 objective questions and answers pdf
- ms excel 2007 objective questions and answers
- ms powerpoint objective questions and answers
- mcq questions ms office 2007