7-1. The box on the chart that contains the name of each individual record is called the ________.
7-2. If you want all of the white cats grouped together in the database, you need to sort by ________.
A. Color, then Gender
B. Pet Type, then Color
C. Pet Type, then Gender
D. Color, then Pet Name
7-3. You accidentally erased a record in the sheet. What command can be used to restore it immediately?
7-4. Where a row and a column meet, what do you call that?
A. A cell
B. A block
C. A box
D. None of the above
7-5. How do you tell one cell from another?
A. By numbers
B. By letters
C. By its address
D. by color
7-6. Give me an example of a cell address.
A. 11 25
7-7. Which is an example of a formula?
7-8. Which is an example of a function?
7-9. What is the symbol for multiplying?
7-10. What is the symbol for dividing?
Click Here for Answers
1 – D / 2 – B / 3 – C / 4 – A / 5 – C / 6 – D / 7 – A / 8 – C / 9 – D /10 – A
Incoming search terms:
- the box on the chart that contains the name of each individual record is called the
- mcq questions on excel 2007
- multiple choice questions on ms excel 2007
- charts related mcq
- objective type questions of ms excel 2007
- ms excel 2007 questions and answers
- excel 2007 multiple choice questions answers
- microsoft excel 2007 questions and answers
- multiple choice questions ms excel 2007
- the box on the chart that contains the name of each individual record is called