2-1. An Excel Workbook is a collection of …….
D. Worksheets and Charts
2-2. What do you mean by a Workspace?
A. Group of Columns
B. Group of Worksheets
C. Group of Rows
D. Group of Workbooks
2-3. MS-EXCEL is based on ……….?
2-4. In EXCEL, you can sum a large range of data by simply selecting a tool button called …..?
B. Auto correct
C. Auto sum
D. Auto format
2-5. To select an entire column in MS-EXCEL, press?
A. CTRL + C
B. CTRL + Arrow key
C. CTRL + S
D. None of the above
2-6. To return the remainder after a number is divided by a divisor in EXCEL we use the function?
A. ROUND ( )
B. FACT ( )
C. MOD ( )
D. DIV ( )
2-7. Which function is not available in the Consolidate dialog box?
2-8. Which is not the function of “Edit, Clear” command?
A. Delete contents
B. Delete notes
C. Delete cells
D. Delete formats
2-9. Microsoft Excel is a powerful………..
A. Word processing package
B. Spreadsheet package
C. Communication S/W Package
D. DBMS package
2-10. How do you rearrange the data in ascending or descending order?
A. Data, Sort
B. Data, Form
C. Data, Table
D. Data Subtotals
Click Here for Answers
1 – D / 2 – D / 3 – A / 4 – C / 5 – D / 6 – C / 7 – A / 8 – C / 9 – B / 10 – A
Incoming search terms:
- ms excel multiple choice questions
- ms excel is based on
- multiple choice question on ms excel
- multiple choice questions on microsoft excel
- an excel workbook is a collection of
- What do you mean by a Workspace
- To select an entire column in MS-EXCEL press
- What do you mean by a Workspace?
- to return the remainder after a number is divided by a divisor in excel we use the function
- which is not the function of edit clear command