This is the another set of MCQ Questions in the category of Microsoft Access. In this Multiple Choice Question set you will get MCQ Questions from Microsoft Access, this is 7th set of this series. Correct Answers of these Questions are give below of this Question Set.
Multiple Choice Questions of Microsoft Access
7-1 Which of the following is use to get data from user?
7-2 Which of the following is invalid field name?
D. Student Address
7-3 Primary key is
A. Uniquely identifies each record
B. Cannot be repeated
C. AutoNumber is example of Primary key
D. All of the above
7-4 To create a table in Access
A. Database should be created before create table
B. Table can be created using Table Templates
C. There must be at least one Primary key in a table
D. All of the above
7-5 Which of the following is use to view or print the data in organized manner?
7-6 In a table to insert User’s Voice, Data field should be
A. OLE Object
7-7 In a table Multiple Primary Keys can be set
7-8 After creating the table which of the following is correct?
A. Fields cannot be added
B. Fields cannot be deleted
C. Fields can added but only once
D. Fields can added and deleted as needed
7-9 Validation Rule in a field will
A. Checks the value entered when user leaves the field
B. Displays the value in specified format when user leaves the field
C. Defines the appearance for the text
D. There is no option of Validation Rule
7-10 Query can be use to select data from
A. Single Table
B. Multiple Tables
C. Both A & B
Click Here for Answers
Incoming search terms:
- ms office 2013 access mcq questions answers
- mcq ms access question answer
- 20 mcq from keys of computer like primary key
- sms language multipalchoice question
- the key uniquely identifies each record
- the _ key uniqly identifies each record
- what key uniquely identifies each record in a table
- which key uniquely identifies each record?
- which key uniquely identify each recod
- which of the following is invalid field name students address