2-1. Which object is used to create a form?
A. Tables and Queries
B. Tables only
C. Tables and reports
D. Queries and reports
2-2. What determines a table’s sort order?
A. AutoNumber field
B. Index field
C. Field order
D. Primary key
2-3. What is an intersection of a row and a column?
2-4. Which tool do you use to create a query object?
A. Database wizard
B. Simple filter wizard
C. Simple query wizard
D. Table query wizard
2-5. Which of the following is not a view for interacting with a form object?
A. Datasheet view
B. Design view
C. Form view
D. Layout view
2-6. What is the purpose of indexing?
A. To reduce table size
B. To speedup data search
C. both A and B
D. none of the above
2-7. Which is the valid data type in Access?
D. All of the above
2-8. How many relations may exist between tables in databases?
2-9. What is the full form of SQL?
A. Sophisticated Question List
B. Structured Question List
C. Structured Query Language
D. Small Query Length
2-10. Which data type is better to use for storing phone number in the following format “977-1-1234567”?
Click Here for Answers
Incoming search terms:
- which of the following is true for the query wizard
- access mcq
- which object is used to create a form
- microsoft access multiple choice questions
- Which tool do you use to create a query object in MS Access
- which object is used to create a form in access
- mcq on sql
- mcq access
- which object is used to create a form in ms access
- which of the following is not a form view