1-1. An organized collection of logically related data is known as
B. Meta data
1-2. In databases, Locking level is also called as
B. S lock
C. X lock
D. Dead lock
1-3. Which of the following is not a database application?
1-4. HSAM stands for ________
A. Hierarchic Sequential Access Method
B. Hierarchic Standard Access Method
C. Hierarchic Sequential and Method
D. Hierarchic Standard and Method
1-5. Which of the following is not a logical database structure?
1-6. In a datasheet, what does each column represent?
1-7. In a datasheet, what does each row represent?
1-8. A ________ is a unit of information in a ________
A. record, field
B. field, record
C. data source, field
D. record, data source
1-9. What do you call a primary key field included in another table?
A. Foreign key
B. Parent key
C. Child key
1-10. Which type of field is incremented automatically?
A. Auto Elevate
C. Auto Increment
D. Auto Value
Click Here for Answers
Incoming search terms:
- mcq on database
- which of the following is not a logical database structure
- database mcq
- an organized collection of logically related data is known as
- database mcqs
- database mcq questions
- in database locking level is also called as
- mcq database
- in a datasheet what does each column represent
- a collection of related fields in data organisation is called