6-1. What do you call the programs that are used to find out possible faults and their causes?
A. Operating system extensions
C. Diagnostic software
D. Boot diskettes
6-2. Which programming languages are classified as low level languages?
A. Basic, COBOL, FORTRAN
B. Prolog 2, Expert Systems
C. Knowledge based Systems
D. Assembly Languages
6-3. Which of the following is not anti-viruses software?
6-4. Which device is required for the Internet connection?
C. CD Drive
D. NIC Card
6-5. What does DMA stand for?
A. Distinct Memory Access
B. Direct Memory Access
C. Direct Module Access
D. Direct Memory Allocation
6-6. Which of the following is a storage device?
B. Hard Disk
C. Floppy Disk
D. All of the above
6-7. When did John Napier develop logarithm?
6-8. A normal CD-ROM usually can store up to __________data?
A. 680 KB
B. 680 Bytes
C. 680 MB
D. 680 GB
6-9. MIS is designed to provide information needed for effective decision making by?
6-10. What is a light pen?
A. Mechanical Input device
B. Optical input device
C. Electronic input device
D. Optical output device
Click Here for Answers
Incoming search terms:
- computer mcq questions and answers pdf
- networking mcq questions and answers pdf
- basic computer mcqs with answers pdf
- computer mcq pdf
- computer fundamentals mcq questions and answers pdf
- computer fundamentals questions and answers multiple choice pdf
- computer fundamentals objective questions and answers pdf
- computer fundamentals questions and answers pdf
- mcq on networking with answers pdf
- mcq on computer fundamentals pdf